Do you want to know how to get a cheap Thailand holiday deal that is packed with quality 4 star accommodations? The secret will be revealed below!
The best thing about Thailand is everything is so modern and the people are so friendly. The food and accommodation is so cheap. Remember to stay at least two weeks to enjoy your time there.
The other highlight about Thailand is people speak good English there so it isn’t hard to communicate.
I advise that you go to Thailand and ask the local travel agents for cheap hotel deals. Buying them overseas could be more expensive and you wouldn’t have the benefit of the local knowledge. You can also score a bargain and get free tours. Top 10 destinations you should visit include:
1. Bangkok – hustle and bustle, great for shopping and bargain hunting
2. Phuket – gorgeous beaches
3. Chang Mai – where there are plenty of historical relics
4. Chang Rai – beautiful temples
5. Phuket – lovely resorts and delicious seafood
6. Hua Hin – beautiful beach near Bangkok
7. Pattaya – shopping and water sports
8. Krabi – natural mountains and beaches
9. Koh Samui – paradise and coconut island
10. Phang Nga – conservation park and unspoilt beaches
If you are planning for a trip to Thailand, always do a quick research on the reputable Thai eateries and plan to make a visit to them.
The top 10 food you should try include:
1. Tom yum Gar soup
2. Pud Thai noodles
3. Juicy red curry with roast duck
4. Hot Green curry with fresh coconut juice
5. Basil seafood
6. Chilli fresh mud crab
7. Spicy beef salad
8. Crispy green papaya salad
9. Cashew nut chicken stir fried
10. Open grill BBQ satays
I am a chef and I love my Thai food! Why? Thai cuisine is so interesting with all its flavours and fresh ingredients, you can hardly fault it. Thai food can also be very healthy for you if you use lean meat and fresh ingredients in your cooking. To be honest, it isn’t hard to cook Thai food. The most important thing to remember is to use fresh in season produce and avoid frozen ingredients. Frozen ingredients usually have lost a lot of their flavours. Thai food can be made and served at dinner parties. It is also very easy to adapt to different peoples tastes. So if you have fussy guests it isn’t difficult to satisfy them. The food has so many rich flavours it is hard for any food critic to find weakness in properly made Thai cuisine.
Have a safe trip and have a lovely time!
Lam Bong is an Author living in Sydney, Australia. He is interested in reading and creating websites. His latest website is about Best Thailand Holiday Packages and finding the Easy Thailland Holiday Tips on the web today.